Top 10 Reasons to Buy AVALANCHE
1. Industry Exclusive Midgate. Avalanche the only vehicle that can go from a 6 passenger SUV to a full-size pickup.
2. 45.5 cubic feet of storage, biggest trunk and lockable top-box storage.
3. Powerful 5.3L V8 Flex Fuel engine with Active Fuel Management.
4. Best in Class Fuel Economy: Avalanche 2WD delivers 15 mpg city/21 highway. Avalanche 4WD is not rated by EPA for fuel economy estimates.
5. With Avalanche’s 31 gallon fuel tank, Avalanche travels farther between fill up, with a highway range of 650 miles.
6. Standard OnStar with available Directions and Connections with Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
7. Chevrolet Avalanche received 5-Stars in Frontal impact for Driver and Front Passenger and now includes standard front seat-mounted side-impact air bags.
8. High refinement craftsmanship: Flush surfaces and tight component fits help provide a premium quality appearance.
9. Fully boxed frame reduces frame bending and twisting, enabling improved ride quality, road and powertrain noise isolation.
10. Best warranty in the industry. Avalanche offers a 3-yr/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty plus a 5-yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty with roadside assistance and courtesy transportation.
1. 35 MPG standard highway fuel economy – better than Honda Fit or Nissan Versa, and 420-mile highway cruising range
2. Aveo sedan starting price of $11,965 offers outstanding affordability.
3. Dual-Five-Star NHTSA frontal crash rating for Aveo5, and 18-star rating overall
4. Best-in-Class front shoulder room
5. Best-in-Class front and rear hip room
6. Segment-exclusive standard OnStar with 1-Year Safe-and-Sound Plan
7. New-for-2010, every Aveo5 comes standard with power door locks, RKE, and alarm.
8. Segment-exclusive choice of silver or woodgrain interior appearance accents
9. Segment-exclusive perforated leatherette seating available on 2LT models, the only pet-friendly (non-cloth) seating available in the segment.
10. GM leads; the Japanese and Ford follow: Aveo’s innovative tall-car design and efficient packaging started the small-car explosion in the U.S. market back in 2004 and forced Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and (finally) Ford to answer in kind.
1. The current Camaro is the modern inspiration of the Classic American Sports Car – the 21st Century Sports Car
2. Camaro is currently the hottest car in the industry and the car ¨D to see and be seen in.¡¬
3. Camaro 3.6L V6 and 6.2L V8 powertrains set the standard for performance in the segment.
4. Camaro SS with six speed manual offers 426 HP and 420 lbs-ft of torque starting at $31,595.
5. Camaro SS with six speed automatic transmission features Active Fuel Management and achieves EPA est 16/25 and 400 HP / 410 lbs-ft of torque.
6. Camaro is the first Chevy with an available Boston Acoustics audio system.
7. Camaro standard safety features include such standard equipment as six airbags; Stabilitrack; Traction Control; ABS and OnStar.
8. Camaro RS package with HID Halo Ring headlamps sets its self apart on the road.
9. It’s a movie star –Transformers’ Bumblebee.
10. There is no other car on the road like this for under $30,000.
- Looks, Technology and 304 HP AND 29 MPG HWY.
- Camaro starting price is $23,565.
1. Price: Cobalt starts at a lower MSRP than other 4-Door competitors in this segment. Lower than Civic, Corolla, Focus, Mazda3 - just to name a few.
2. Low Ownership: Best in Class Winner for SmartChoice Lowest Maintenance Costs – Intellichoice.com.
3. Strategic Vision Ranked Chevrolet Cobalt 4th in Small Car Total Quality Award Winners. Higher than Yaris (5), Nissan Sentra (6), Toyota Corolla (8) and Hyundai Accent (9).
4. Best In Class Highway MPG of 37. This fuel economy beats Focus, Civic, Corolla, Elantra, Sentra and all the rest.
5. Chevrolet Cobalt received 5-Star Frontal Driver Crash Test, and 4-Star Frontal Passenger, Side Front and Side Rear Crash Tests.
6. Safety: Cobalt received ¨D Best Pick rating from Insurance Institute of Highway Safety.
7. Horsepower/Torque: Cobalt delivers the best combination if power and efficiency. Better performance with higher MPG than Civic, Corolla, Focus, Elantra, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, VW and more.
8. Choice: Cobalt offers more models than the competition.
9. Peace of Mind: Cobalt has the best warranty in the industry: 3-yr/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty plus a 5-yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty with roadside assistance and courtesy transportation.
10. Cobalt is quieter on the highway producing less road noise compared with than Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, Elantra and Ford Focus.
1. Colorado offers more powertrain and suspension combinations than any mid-size competitor.
2. Colorado offers more horsepower and torque range than Tacoma -185hp to 300hp for Colorado vs. Tacoma at 159hp to 236hp.
- 190lb.- ft. to 320lb.- ft. for Colorado vs. Tacoma at 180lb.- ft. to 266lb.- ft.
3. Colorado’s standard 2.9-liter 4 cylinder produces 26 more horse power and 10 more lb.- ft of torque than the 2.7 - liter 4 cylinder Tacoma engine in regular and extended cabs.
4. Colorado’s 5.3L V8 offers the best V8 fuel economy in its class
- Colorado’s 5.3L V8 EPA est. MPG 15 City, 20 Hwy based on 2008 GM Mid Pickup Segment.
- And Tacoma doesn’t offer a V8 engine.
5. Colorado’s available inline 5 cylinder engine has more horsepower than Tacoma’s V6, plus gets better highway fuel economy.
- Colorado 23 MPG Highway vs. Tacoma 21 Highway
6. Colorado’s Crew cab has more front and rear leg room than Tacoma Double Cab.
- Colorado 44.0¡¬front / 34.8 rear.
- Tacoma 41.7¡¬ front / 32.6¡¬1 assembly plant (Shreveport)
7. Colorado offers Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Automatic Headlamps, and Daytime Running Lamps standard where Tacoma offers them as options or not available.
8. Chevy Colorado offers better warranty coverage than Toyota Tacoma and Dodge Dakota.
9. Colorado offers a GM Class exclusive with the Eaton Locking Rear Differential that you are use to finding on GM Full Size Trucks.
- Tacoma only offers limited slip.
10. Colorado offers a full range of cab types, plus 2 outstanding suspension choices.
- Z85 and Z71. Colorado offers Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Automatic Headlamps, and Daytime Running Lamps standard where Tacoma offers them as options or not available.
1. Car and Driver awarded Corvette Top 10 Best Cars for 2009
2. Corvette was Best Quality sports car by J.D. Power – 5th in entire industry
3. New 2010 Grand Sport removable roof coupe and convertible models. Grand Sport has an unbeatable combination of performance and efficiency with 0-60 under 4 seconds, 1.0 g skid pad, and 26 mpg EPA highway rating. Available in manual or paddle shift automatic.
4. ZR1 –The ultimate Corvette for track or street 638 hp, 205 mph, 0-60 3.4, 0-100 in 7.0, ¼ mi 11.3 @ 131, Carbon Fiber panels, aluminum frame, ceramic brakes, supercharged
5. Corvette Z06 -Racing technology for the street 505 hp 7.0 l 427 ci, 198mph, 0-60 3.7, 1/4 mile 11.7 @ 125 Carbon fiber fenders, dry sump, aluminum frame, low 3180 lb curb wt
6. Corvette coupe standard removable roof panel under $50,000 430hp, 190 mph, 0-60 4.2, 1.4 mi 12.3@117
7. Convertible –under $55,000. 2LT package includes 18 second power top which does not take away trunk space capable of holding 2 golf bags.
8. Corvettes get good fuel economy and driving range 26 mpg on highway standard with 430 hp –owners report better Z06 gets 24 mpg with 505 hp and no guzzler tax. Even ZR1 is a respectable 20 mpg with 638 hp
9. Best warranty in the industry. Corvette offers a 3-yr/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty plus a 5-yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty with roadside assistance and courtesy transportation
10. Corvette is America’s Performance Icon –over 57 years of history
- Corvette is the #1 selling high performance sports car
1. Segment leading front wheel drive highway fuel economy – 32 mpg (AWD 29 mpg)
2. Better city and highway fuel economy than CR-V, Escape and RAV4
3. Better highway fuel economy than Ford Escape Hybrid
4. 600 mile highway cruising range. . . more than CR-V, Escape and RAV4
5. NHTSA 5 star safety rating & IIHS 2009 Top Safety Pick
- RAV4 has 4-star frontal passenger rating
6. Class leading SIDI engine technology, paired with standard 6 -speed automatic transmission
7. Equinox offers a standard 4-cylinder/6-speed automatic transmission combination
- Neither CR-V, Escape or RAV4 offer this
8. MultiFlex™ rear seat provides 8 of fore/aft travel, folds and reclines
- Longer wheelbase results in superior passenger roominess and ride/handling characteristics
9. First in-class with dual-screen seat mounted rear entertainment system, power programmable lift gate and memory driver seat and mirrors
10. Higher standard equipment levels compared to Honda CR-V, Ford Escape or Toyota RAV4
1. Low Ownership: Best in Class Winner for Lowest Maintenance Costs Winner –I ntellichoice.com.
2. Best in Class Quadruple 5-Star front, rear, side crash tests: Driver, passenger, side-front and side-rear.
3. Best in Class Sales: HHR leads the segment in retail & total sales.
4. Strategic Vision Ranked Chevrolet HHR 2nd in Small-Function 2007 Total Quality Award. Higher than Scion Xb (4) Honda Fit (4), PT Cruiser (7), Toyota Yaris (8), Nissan Versa (9), Toyota Matrix (11).
5. Previous Awards: Consumer Digest Awards HHR ¨D Best Buy Award; Coolest Car under $18,000 from Kelly Blue Book; Consumer Reports Awards HHR as a ¨D Recommended Buy; ¨D Best interior for Popular Price CUV Wards Auto World magazine
6. Choice: HHR offers more models than any competitor. From Panel to Passenger to AA5, HHR has something for everyone.
7. Best In Class Fuel Economy: HHR gets better fuel economy than the competition. At 32 MPG PT Cruiser, Scion XB, Rondo, Matrix & Mazda5 don’t even come close.
8. Best In Class Range: With HHR’s 16 gallon fuel tank, HHR travels farther between fill ups, with a highway range of 512 miles. A range that none of the competition can match.
9. SS: The HHR SS 2.0L Turbocharged 260 hp and 260 lbs Torque. Runs the quarter mile in 14.8 seconds over 150 mph. Best of all this model gets 29 MPG on the highway plus it blows away everyone in its class.
10. Peace Of Mind: Best warranty in the industry. HHR offers a 3-yr/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty plus a 5-yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty with roadside assistance and courtesy transportation.
1. Large Car Segment Leading 29 MPG Highway Fuel Economy, better than Ford Taurus, Dodge Charger, Nissan Maxima, Chrysler 300 and Toyota Avalon.
2. Only vehicle in its segment offering E-85 Flex Fuel capability on all models.
3. Impala can provide seating for 6 adults - no other midsize or large segment competitor offers this.
4. Great cargo carrying functionality provided by segment exclusive flip/fold rear seat and large 18.6 cu ft. trunk.
5. Only large sedan with standard XM and standard navigation –OnStar Turn by Turn
6. Impala offers high value with the Luxury Edition Package on 1LT with heated leather seats, 6-way power front seats, BOSE premium audio, 1 yr of XM Radio, flip and fold rear seat, and rear spoiler.
7. Segment leading Safety: Standard StabiliTrak stability control, OnStar with Automatic Crash Response, and 5-Star/5-Star Frontal and Side Crash Test ratings.
8. Best coverage in the industry. Impala offers a 3-yr/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty plus a 5-yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty with roadside assistance and courtesy transportation.
9. Impala has the highest loyalty rate of any Chevy Car.
10. Impala’s combination of size, fuel economy, and functionality has great appeal for ¨D move-down truck disposers.
1. Malibu offers segment leading 33 mpg highway fuel economy.
2. Malibu offers a refined 4-cylinder engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission that delivers an excellent combination of fuel economy and performance.
3. When equipped with the 4-cylinder/6-speed combination Malibu offers better city and highway fuel economy than comparable Camry and Accord models.
4. Consumers Reports Top Quartile ¨D Recommended Buy plus named Malibu V6 LTZ ¨D Best American Car¡¬.
5. Malibu has won over 30 awards including JD Power Initial Quality for midsize cars.
6. Malibu comes standard with Turn-by-Turn Navigation - the simplest and smartest navigation system available.
7. All Malibu’s come standard with an extensive list of safety features including StabiliTrak stability control, anti-lock brakes, traction control, six airbags and OnStar with Automatic Crash Response.
8. Chevrolet Malibu received 5-Star/5-Star ratings for both Front and Side Impact Government Crash Tests.
9. With standard XM Satellite Radio, music/programming options are limitless.
10. Best warranty coverage in the industry. Malibu offers a 3-yr/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty plus a 5-yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty with roadside assistance and courtesy transportation.
1. Award Winning:
- Consumer Reports Recommended Buy two years running
- Vincentric’s Best Value in America based on lowest cost of ownership
- U.S. News & World Report Best Full-Size Truck for the Money
- Consumers Digest Best Buy
2. Chevy, the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickups on the road.
3. Best Coverage in America with 100,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty, Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
4. THE BEST FUEL ECONOMY OF ANY FULL-SIZE PICKUP IN AMERICA: Silverado XFE (15/22) vs. F-150 (15/21) vs. Ram (14/20) vs. Tundra (15/20); Silverado Hybrid has better city fuel economy than a 6-cylinder Toyota Camry (22 vs. 21 MPG)
5. Best in class light duty standard V8 4WD crew cab payload Silverado (1,652 lbs.) vs. F-150 (1,430 lbs.) vs. Ram (1,550 lbs.)
6. Silverado’s available 6.2L, 403 horsepower V8 is the most powerful half-ton pickup
7. MORE HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE THAN ANY OTHER HEAVY DUTY DIESEL
8. Extended cab has 170° doors that open wider than any other pickup
9. Silverado Hybrid is America’s first full-size hybrid pickup
10. Available GM-exclusive Automatic Locking Differential
1. Best in Class Fuel Economy. Suburban 2WD achieves 15 mpg city/21 highway. Suburban 4WD is not rated by EPA for fuel economy estimates.
2. Best in Class Cargo Capacity 137 cu ft. Ford Expedition EL 131 cu ft., and Toyota Sequoia 120 cu ft. Suburban has 45.8 cu. feet behind 3rd row, 90 cu. feet behind 2nd row, and a maximum of 137.4 cu. feet.
3. Standard OnStar with available Directions and Connections with Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
4. New features include standard USB Port and standard front seat -mounted side-impact air bags.
5. Active Fuel Management – Saves fuel by using ½ the engine’s cylinders during more driving conditions.
6. Chevrolet Suburban received 5-Stars for Driver and Frontal Passenger in Frontal Crash Test.
7. Best warranty in the industry. Suburban offers a 3-yr/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty plus a 5-yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty with roadside assistance and courtesy transportation.
8. Premium Interior Craftsmanship. Exceptional interior fit & finish. Premium materials and new low gloss finish. Fine chrome details.
9. Quietest interior. Reduced wind noise, improved door sealing system, stiffer frame design, extensive NVH reduction measures.
10. ¾ Ton Suburban has ¨D Best in Class Towing Capacity at 9600 lbs. Compared to Expedition at 9000 lbs, Armada 9100 lbs, and Sequoia 9100 lbs.
1. Best in Class Fuel Economy. Tahoe achieves 15 mpg city/21 highway. Tahoe Hybrid achieves 20 mpg city/22 highway—better city fuel economy than a Camry or Accord with V6 engines.
2. Standard OnStar with available Directions and Connections with Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
3. Chevrolet Tahoe received 5-Stars for both Driver and Front Passenger in Frontal Crash Tests.
4. Best warranty in the industry. Tahoe offers a 3-yr/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty plus a 5-yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty with roadside assistance and courtesy transportation.
5. Comfortably seats nine with standard third row 50/50 split-bench, 3-passenger seat. Up to 108.9 cubic feet of cargo.
6. Premium Interior Craftsmanship. Exceptional fit & finish. Tailored seats and richly appointed trim.
7. Unprecedented style and refinement. Body proportions are trimmer and more athletic while maintaining a rugged, off-road look.
8. World-Class ride & handling. Built on a fully boxed frame. Wider track with larger wheels and tires. Coil-over-shock front suspension.
9. Active Fuel Management Technology –Save fuel by using ½ the engine’s cylinders during most normal driving conditions.
10. New features include standard USB Port and standard front seat-mounted side-impact air bags (excluding Hybrid).
1. Seats up to 8-passengers, has the most cargo room of any competitor and delivers an unsurpassed estimated 24 mpg highway (FWD) fuel economy.
2. Traverse’s 3.6L V6 engine (281 hp, 266 ft lbs) is more powerful than Toyota Highlander (270 hp, 248 ft lbs), Ford Flex (262 hp, 248 ft lbs), Honda Pilot (250 hp, 253 ft lb) yet offers comparable highway fuel economy!
3. Traverse can tow up to 5,200 lbs. when properly equipped –more than Highlander (5,000 lbs), Pilot (4,500 lbs AWD with premium fuel, 3,500 lbs FWD) or Flex (4,500 lbs.)
4. Traverse has received a 5-Star (driver) / 5-Star (ft. passenger) safety rating –better than Toyota Highlander’s 5-Star (driver) / 4-Star (ft. passenger) rating.
5.T raverse offers 116.4 cu ft of total interior cargo capacity with all-rows down, 24.4 cu ft behind the 3rd row alone. Compare to Highlander with 95.4 cu ft total, 10.3 cu ft behind the 3rd row; Pilot with 87.0 cu ft total, 20.8 cu ft behind the 3rd row; or, Flex with 83.2 cu ft total, 20.0 cu ft behind the 3rd row.
6. Traverse is offered with 17” steel wheels (LS), 18” aluminum wheels (LT) or 20” aluminum wheels (LTZ.)
7. Traverse available features include: 7-passenger seating with 2nd row captain’s chairs, heated/cooled perforated leather-appointed seats, power liftgate, remote starter, navigation radio, SunScape panoramic sunroof, rear audible back-up sensor, body-colored outside rearview mirrors with integral turn-signals and the first blind-spot mirrors in the segment.
8. Traverse offers standard OnStar with 1-year Directions and Connections service providing standard Navigation that neither Toyota, Honda nor Ford can match! eNav and downloadable directions are another Traverse / OnStar exclusive.
9. Traverse features standard XM satellite radio on all models. LTZ’s or LT’s equipped with navigation radio also feature XM NavTraffic, a competitive exclusive.
10. Traverse’s Rear Entertainment (DVD) system features Bose 5.1 Surround Sound system. It is also available with cloth seats --a combination not found on Honda Pilot.